Friday, January 27, 2006

Why I Created This Blog

Hello all,

Why did I creat this blog? Well, to be truthful. I have a Depression website (www.depressionadviceonline.com) and blog and I've gotten several emails regarding people who are experiencing Depression because of their sexual problems.

At first I didn't think it was that big a deal, until I started doing research on the subject and found out that I was wrong!

There are literally millions of people who experience sexual problems, both male and female. When these problems are not addressed, many people slip into a depression.

It is my goal to post articles from Doctors and others who have experienced these problems so that you can see that you are NOT alone. Others have gone through similar experiences. I'm sure it will help to know what others did to improve their sex life so that you can take similar steps to improving yours.

Good luck to you,
AA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home